Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

free Birks...

Posted by Suzanne D. on 5/21/05 at 07:33 (175407)

As my favorite style of Birks (Santee) are only sold in Germany and are being discontinued there except for the black color, I did a search and found a navy pair on e-bay. This happened to be a German seller, and we had considerable writing back and forth of e-mails until I ordered the pair. I was excited to receive them this week, and the box was labeled Santee, navy, 43N. How disappointing to open the box and find a size 39 regular width pair of Tatami 2-strap sandals.

I wrote an e-mail describing what I received and received a reply asking for pictures. I sent pictures of the shoes, box, wrapping, etc., and I have received an e-mail advising that the correct pair is being mailed to me. I was told to keep the pair I have received.

So...if anyone here would like to have this pair - new with tags, size 39, regular width, dark brown, 2-strap sandal with silver buckles and removeable footbeds (would possibly accomodate orthotics since these remove), e-mail me at sdennis @ hardin.k12.ky.us (without the spaces, of course). The sandals do not have a style name printed on them, just Tatami. Please state something about free sandals in your subject line so I do not accidentally delete your message.

Suzanne :)

Re: shoes are taken...(eom)

Suzanne D. on 5/25/05 at 17:27 (175724)