Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Walkfit orthotics

Posted by Terry on 5/21/05 at 13:12 (175421)

Hello everyone
Today I saw the informercial for Walkfit Orthotics on TV several times. I was wondering if any of you have used them and if they are worth getting or not.

Re: Walkfit orthotics

mike on 5/22/05 at 09:50 (175464)

Hi Terry
I just recently purchased a pair of Walkfit Orthotics and found them to be surprisingly effective. It was just a longshot attempt on my part but after an uncomfortable break-in they seemed to have helped a great deal

Ron on 5/22/05 at 15:24 (175480)

I've heard of studies that say getting prefabricated orthotics can work just as well as custom made orthotics. I'd avoid anything expensive at first and then go up from there if you really feel this is what you need.

Terry on 5/22/05 at 16:11 (175485)

I thought about trying Walkfit since the price is so low. But with infomercials on TV I can never tell about the quality of the product. I think I will go ahead and order some. Thanks!

Ron on 5/22/05 at 16:46 (175492)

I've heard nothing wrong with Phase-4 orthotics, but Walkfit is new to me. Give them a try and report back to this group.