Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video


Posted by Lindsay M on 5/22/05 at 14:23 (175473)

Can antone tell me if an ER Dr. will do anything about a ruptured PF, or will he just send me to my Pod.?? I can't handle the pain anymore, and it will take atleast a week to get an appt. with my Pod.

Re: Help!!

Ron on 5/22/05 at 15:51 (175483)

At the very least they can prescribe pain meds. I'd go to a hospital or a clinic if I were you. Maybe you can get an MRI or X-Rays while you're there, thereby expediting what your Pod can do for you.

Re: Help!!

Lindsay M on 5/22/05 at 17:44 (175495)

Thanks alot Ron. I found some pain meds around here, so I think I'll just hold off and tell the Pod I need to get in ASAP.