Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ankle pain and swelling

Posted by bobbi on 5/31/05 at 18:15 (175946)

i have left outside ankle swelling with some discomfort--main pain is in back of foot on the tendon mainily when i walk--would i see a foot specialist or a orthopedic doctor

Re: ankle pain and swelling

Ron on 6/01/05 at 12:22 (175985)

If it's in your feet then a foot specialist, a podiatrist will do.