Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

waterry blisters

Posted by juan b on 6/03/05 at 18:06 (176088)

i keep getting watery blisters on the side of my feet. is this some sort of a fungus. what should i do

Re: waterry blisters

clint c on 6/03/05 at 23:19 (176102)

this is known as sorrassis, a topical aplication of cortazone realy helps.