Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spur

Posted by dorothy c on 6/05/05 at 09:31 (176149)

I am reading on this web site about shots helping this condition, I would like to know what kind of shots, or what is injected?

Re: heel spur

Ron on 6/07/05 at 18:00 (176271)

There are different injenctions for different conditions. I am only familiar with the cortisone shot. It's an anti-inflammatory, however, this treatment can have complications.