Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

DOC PLEASE EXPLAIN M.R.I. report

Posted by rudy on 6/05/05 at 10:58 (176152)

EXAMINATION DEMONSTSTES FOCAL THICKENING AND INCREASE SINGLE INTENSITY AT THE MEIAL ORGIN OF THE PLANTER FASCIA THERE ARE ADJACENTSOFT TISSUE CHANGES AT THE SUBCUTANEOUS FAT AND THE PATIENT STSTES A HISTORY OF PLANTER FASCIA RELEASE PROCEDURE MILD SURROUNDING INCREASE SIGNAL WITHEN THE HEEL FAT PAD IS PRESENT
THE ANKLE TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS APPEAR WITHEN NOMAL LIMITS BONY ALIGNMENT AND BONE MARROW SIGNAL INTENSITY ARE UNREMARKABLE THE ACHILLES TENDON IS NOMAL IN CONTOUR AND SIGNAL INTENSITY THE TIBIOTALAR JOINT AND SUB

TALAR JOINT ARE REMARKABLE

DOC IM ONE YAER OUT FROM OPEN PLANTER REALEASE AND FINALLY GETTING BETTER

Re: DOC PLEASE EXPLAIN M.R.I. report

Helenar on 6/05/05 at 13:23 (176157)

Why not ask your own doctor to explain your MRI? I would think the doctor who ordered the MRI would know.

Re: DOC ONLY PLEASE EXPLAIN M.R.I. report

rudy on 6/06/05 at 19:39 (176214)

THANKS

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/07/05 at 16:55 (176255)

rudy:
Most MRI reports I read are three pages long and I look at the MRI films themselves. As such, the information is a bit too limited to make a good comment on
Ed

Cyndi on 6/07/05 at 18:30 (176275)

Dr Ed,

I think looking at the reports yourself is very advisable and I commend you on doing that. Just taking the reports they send is not responsible.

I salute you!