Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

watery blisters

Posted by juan b on 6/06/05 at 15:18 (176197)

i keep getting watery blisters on the side and bottom of my feet. Is this some sort of a fungus. What should I do

Re: watery blisters

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/07/05 at 17:18 (176264)

It is likely to be a fungus. A doctor may want to prescribe a short course of an oral antifungal followed by a longer course of a topical antifungal cream.