Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cure

Posted by Elyse B on 6/15/05 at 13:38 (176844)

just so you all don't think I am making this up:

I quote:

'By the way, if you are making it all the way to Whistler (an expensive trip for you, I am sure), you could stop by my office in Seattle AND GET YOUR PLANTAR FASCIITIES CURED. Be sure to bring the 'bad' orthotics so I can critique them, perhaps giving you a chance to get your money back...
Ed'

I guess you said something illegal Ed.

Re: Cure

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/15/05 at 13:40 (176846)

Elyse;
What is illegal about what I said? I simply was offering to help you. Talk about bitiing the hand that feeds you!
Ed

Elyse B on 6/15/05 at 13:41 (176847)

you just said it was illegal to say can cure, get a grip man.

Elyse B on 6/15/05 at 13:41 (176849)

and I quote 'Elyse:

We have NEVER said that we can guarantee a cure -- it is not legal to do so. You have essentially accused me of doing something illegal.

I acknowledge the fact that you have always been very courteous on this site and thankful but feel that I cannot not answer your statement.
Ed

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/15/05 at 13:44 (176850)

Elyse:

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I feel you have slandered me in public by stating that I intend to do something illegal twice.

ScottR has you IP address and I can track you down in NYC. Tracking you down will cost time and money so please list the addrees where you can be served.

Thank you.
Ed

Re: Cure cc: ScottR

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/15/05 at 13:48 (176851)

I have made the call to 1-800-FOOTLAW so don't try to do anything to make this thread disappear. cc: ScottR
Ed

Elyse B on 6/15/05 at 13:50 (176852)

I am asking you to take responsibility for what you have said which is in writing. I have NEVER said you have intended to do something illegal, I was just QUOTING YOU and what you promised to do for me, i.e., cure.

Did you or did you not say you could cure me and let's be done with this. I feel like you have slandered me as I in good faith was quoting my opinions. Do not ever threaten me about tracking me down.

Ralph on 6/15/05 at 13:58 (176853)

Elyse,
It's my opinion and only my opinion if you continue to post on this topic you may be stopped from posting anymore. It's my opinion that you are being led in this direction on purpose.

Dr. Ed is already calling for his attorney, the judge and the jury. Drop the subject and let him win. Your court cost will be nothing.

Scott R on 6/15/05 at 13:58 (176854)

Dr Ed, she said 'I guess that means you're breaking the law'. The 'I guess' part was clearly sarcasm for 'By your own reasoning'. She was pointing out a contradiction in your statements. She never claimed it is against the law to say such things, she said 'i guess' it is. I could say 'I guess it's against the law for for elyse to say 'i guess Dr Ed said something against the law'' but i don't think my 'guessing' about her 'guessing' means doodly in any legal sense. In a legal sense, she seems to be just quoting you.

Ya'll should break it up. I mean, I'm moderately sure ya'll aren't enjoying you're posts. Most other people here probably don't care, and the others either don't like it or they're getting a kick out of watching people bicker and suffer over nothing (like John H).

Elyse B on 6/15/05 at 14:03 (176857)

he won.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/15/05 at 14:07 (176858)

Hey no fair,

Usually someone is after Dr. Z. Pauline help !! Elliott where are you.

Scott R on 6/15/05 at 14:10 (176859)

I should clarify my last statement: John H doesn't bicker about nothing, he just enjoys watching it, and even if this is an unjustified lying slander against him, he's like me in the sense that he doesn't care and wouldn't threaten.

Re: Cure attn: ScottR

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/15/05 at 14:39 (176864)

Elyse:
Sorry but the record stands as written; it is undeniable. All I wanted to do was help you. I am willing to shake hands, put and end to this and chalk it up to a misudnerstanding if you are willing to do so.
Ed