Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain and pain in hand

Posted by costas v on 7/06/05 at 04:06 (177903)

is it possible that suffering from left foot heel pain (possibly due to injury) can also lead to having pain in the palm area of the left hand?
The foot injury was a slight sprain which was untreated. the sprained area (nerves in top ankle area) is also aching now.

Re: heel pain and pain in hand

NickP. on 7/06/05 at 15:32 (177939)

I discovered a natural supplement called XANGO which is made from the mangosteen fruit. I have Inflamation in my heals (plantar facitiss) and had trouble everyday getting out of bed to walk. I was taking vioxx everyday and even had a couple of cortizone shots and even then, I still had days with pain. I started taking XANGO and within 10 days, I was and still am pain free. I believe in the product so much, I am a distributor. Check out my website http://www.np.natureswellnesssecret.com or email my at (email removed) with any questions. I know first hand what type of pain everyone is dealing with. Wouldn't you want a natural alternative to offset the pain? I do and am taking that approach right now.