Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ruptured Plantar Fascia

Posted by Kerri on 7/06/05 at 14:11 (177924)

I tore my plantar fascia 6 weeks ago and just got out of my 2nd hard cast yesterday. I spent a total of 36 days in a hard cast. My doctor told me that orthotic inserts should be all I need now. I have some inserts called HTP heel seats, which were specifically designed for plantar fasciae issues. HOWEVER, the accupressure bar in the insert is quite painful. I am very concerned about re-injuring myself but more so about the length of time this will take to heal. I have read that it can take 3-4 months for an injury like this to heal! Is that true? Do you have any feedback on the HTP Heel Seats?

Thank you for all of the information you provided on this web site. It has been very useful to me physically and psychologically!!

Re: Ruptured Plantar Fascia

NickP. on 7/06/05 at 15:33 (177942)

I discovered a natural supplement called XANGO which is made from the mangosteen fruit. I have Inflamation in my heals (plantar facitiss) and had trouble everyday getting out of bed to walk. I was taking vioxx everyday and even had a couple of cortizone shots and even then, I still had days with pain. I started taking XANGO and within 10 days, I was and still am pain free. I believe in the product so much, I am a distributor. Check out my website http://www.np.natureswellnesssecret.com or email my at (email removed) with any questions. I know first hand what type of pain everyone is dealing with. Wouldn't you want a natural alternative to offset the pain? I do and am taking that approach right now.

Kerri on 7/07/05 at 09:06 (177998)

Thanks for the web site, but while I'm interested in the product to help me feel better, I'm NOT interested in selling anything and I don't see where I can get information about the product without 'being on my way to financial freedom.'

NickP. on 7/08/05 at 14:22 (178063)

You can do your research on the mangosteen fruit which has am abundance of xanthones which studies show have an anti-imflammatory effect. I take Xango and the reason I am a distributor is that it has helped me more than any other drug or shots. I am only here to offer an alternative to taking Vioxx or Advils. Trust me, when you read more about the product, the more you will see the positive medicinal benefits Xango provides.

john king on 7/08/05 at 18:10 (178074)

David Wells the RedSox pitcher hurt his PF early in the season and he still had flareup when he tries to run the bases.

Ralph on 7/08/05 at 19:32 (178076)

I didn't think pitchers bat in the American League, but I know he has P.F. Wonder how much time they give him to heal?

john king on 7/10/05 at 17:35 (178143)

Ralph

He had a flare up when they played interleague. He batted and ran the bases and had a problem.