Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TTS/ Planter Fascittis Tarsal

Posted by Brenda W on 7/18/05 at 21:30 (178587)

I've had both since 1993 and I've done all the things before surgery.. I just had an EMG test and it shows that I have an intrapment for sure.. I guess it goes by numbers or something.. My Dr has recommended me to have both surgery done at the same time.. I need to know more about this.. Thanks Brenda W

Re: TTS/ Planter Fascittis Tarsal

denise h on 7/23/05 at 15:47 (178927)

I am having the nerve test this week abd the doctor is suppose to set my surgery date all this happens this thursday and im really starting to get kinda scared about it but the pain in my feet now is no joke. i would like to know more about this too where do you go to?

Brenda W on 7/23/05 at 21:09 (178954)

I live in Maine...I have done so many things to make my feet and ankles better.. I really would like more info because I'm haveing both surgery done at the time .. I know what you mean by pain I have lived with it since 1993 and there are days I can't walk. But I've finally said this is enough please keep me posted... PS the more I read I'm really scared..Brenda

Brenda S. on 7/23/05 at 22:26 (178964)

I, too, have tts and the doctor said mine was so bad only surgery would be the answer. Can't have both done at the same time. That will be hard to do because of getting help with everything. My feet hurt, burn, sting, tingle all the time. Can't walk sometimes only with baby steps. The burning gets so bad I feel like sticking them in ice water. Someone said go to the chiropractor and let him work on your feet. Anyone know if this helps at all? I'm glad I found this site to talk to other people with tts because no one around where I live even knew what I was talking about. I had a nerve conduction test done on arms and legs because of numbness, tingling, etc. Dr was looking for periphial neuropathy but found carpal tunnel in both hands and tarsal tunnel in both feet--severe she said. She had never seen it in all 4 limbs at the same time and as bad as mine. I have no feeling in the bottom of the left foot on the ball of the foot. Didn't even know when the dr did the electrodes on that foot.
Appreciate your reading my problems. Thanks.