Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A Few Beatles videos

Posted by marie on 7/26/05 at 18:15 (179177)

Nice quality videos below.......marie

One After 909

Dig A Pony

Revolution

Paperback Writer

Magical mystery Tour

Hello Goodbye

Re: A Few Beatles videos

Terry on 7/27/05 at 12:28 (179256)

Awsome Marie! Thank you! I'm going to pass them on to my boyfriend who is a Beatle fan.

Re: A Few Beatles videos

Kathy G on 7/28/05 at 08:42 (179310)

Those are quite high quality, Marie. One of my favorite songs by the Beatles was 'Paperback Writer.' As I was watching it, I was wondering how it was made since they broke up long before we'd heard of music 'videos.' Then I heard John's voice, at the end, explaining how they used it to promote their music in the US. As if they needed to promote their music in the US. They could have sung 'Mary had a little Lamb' and it would have gone up to number one even if they were off key!

Did you see the opening of the Live 8 concert? Didn't the guys look amazingly like the Beatles when they were dressed as Sargent Pepper's Lonely Heart Club's Band? I heard on the radio that there was a website you could go to and download the song that McCartney and Bono did and that money would go directly to the Live 8 cause but I can't find the website and don't remember what radio station I was listening to.