Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hello everybody!

Posted by Clara on 7/27/05 at 02:10 (179220)

Remeber me? I have not have any pain for a year or so, but I often go in and check the board. Julie, are you still there?
Have a nice day!
Hugs from your friend from Sweden
Clara

Re: Hello everybody!

Kathy G on 7/27/05 at 07:52 (179231)

Clara!

How wonderful to hear from you! How are your children? I believe they were about five or six years apart in age, almost like my children. Of course, mine are grown up now.

Are you still working in the library?

I am so happy to hear that you're no longer in pain.

Julie doesn't post as much as she used to but she's well and checks in every now and then.

Thank you so much for posting. It was wonderful to see your name and hear you're feeling well!

Necee on 7/27/05 at 22:43 (179297)

I remember you Clara! It's great to hear from you, and even better knowing you're pain free.
Please keep in touch, it's always nice to read success stories.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Suzanne D. on 7/28/05 at 08:43 (179311)

Hello, Clara! It is so nice to hear from you once again! Yes, I certainly remember you and your little boys. How old are they now?

Like Kathy said, I remember you worked in a library. It is so nice to know that you are no longer in pain.

I'm still teaching first grade. My two girls are grown - one is a teacher also and married to a teacher, the other is about to begin her 2nd year of college. I've enjoyed having her home for the summer although she has taken two classes and worked at a grocery as well, so she has been gone a great deal.

It sure was good to hear from you again,
Suzanne :)