Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Add your message board profile

Posted by Scott R on 7/29/05 at 09:14 (179372)

I want to encourage everyone to add their message board profile. To add your profile, click the link in any message at the top near the poster's name.

Re: Add your message board profile

HilaryG on 7/29/05 at 12:41 (179408)

How can we look at people's profiles?

Carole C in NOLA on 7/29/05 at 14:38 (179428)

Click on a message, like mine for example. As you read this message, look up at the top and it should say something like 'Carole C in NOLA's profile'. Click on that, and you should see my profile.

Actually, this is a test. I want to see if my profile is there, too! I just added it.

Carole C

HilaryG on 7/29/05 at 21:26 (179467)

Thank you Carole. Nice to hear from you again.

Carole C in NOLA on 7/30/05 at 07:42 (179476)

Thanks, Hilary! My PF is healed now, and has been for over two years. So, I feel 'rusty' when it comes to treatments since I haven't had to try any for quite some time. I'm not sure if I have much to contribute as far as helping other people (though I did put some of the things that seemed to work for me, in my profile).

I do still wear 'good shoes', both for preventative reasons and because I ended up with so many after PF!! LOL For example, I bought SIX pairs of Birkenstocks, not to mention NB and SAS. It will take forever for all of them to wear out. :)

I read the social/support board pretty regularly, but I seldom come to the rest of the boards any more.

Carole C