Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by JudyS on 8/01/05 at 21:38 (179683)

Has anyone had any experience with the new Adidas 'computerized' athletic shoe yet?

Re: Adidas

Kathy G on 8/02/05 at 08:57 (179718)

I read about them, Judy, but I am sticking with my Asics. I know the Adidas are pretty pricey. Are you thinking of trying them?

John H on 8/02/05 at 10:37 (179730)

Kathy: Seems like great minds think similar. I switched to Asics about three months ago. I purchased two pair of their top of the line and like them very much.

JudyS on 8/03/05 at 15:59 (179880)

I don't know if I'm going to try them or not Kathy. I haven't checked the pricing yet but I'm sure it's up there!

The NB's I've been wearing for a year and a half definately need replacing. Adidas or not, I know I'll be perfectly happy getting the updated version of my NB's. I was just curious about the whole computer-in-the-shoe thing.

Richard, C.Ped on 8/04/05 at 08:05 (179946)

Hmmm....for some reason, I am hearing a bunch of bells and whistles.

I was just reading about this. As with anything 'OTC' that is supposed to provide support and cushion, that product does not know your feet. It is guessing at how much support and cushion you may need.

Look at one, and see if it bends in the middle.

Re: To Judy

Orfie on 8/04/05 at 19:47 (180020)

Hi Judy, what type of New Balance shoes have worked for you. I've been thinking of trying out New Balance. Which do you recommend?

Re: To Judy

Orfie on 8/04/05 at 19:49 (180021)

Hi Judy, what kind of New Balance shoes have you tried? Im thinking of trying New Balance out, which do you recommend?