Re: re-new balance sneakers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]

Posted by Christine on August 09, 1998 at 09:19:52:
i have seen these "re-new balance" sneakers. I didn't buy them because they looked like they would wear out fast. Reebok's seem to last awhile. As for walking/running: in walking shoes there is more area in the front for toes to spread out. I like the running because they seem tighter for my "boney" feet. Where are you having pain?? in your arch or your heal?? My pain is in the arch of my right foot. I have had to quit going for long walks-that is the only thing i do that will definately bring on pain!!!! How many times have you been to the doc's for this?? Are you on any treatments?? For me this has been going on for about 3 yrs and i just recently went to have my foot checked out. I was given a referral by my primary care Doc to a foot doc. I was in the waiting room for an hour, and the Doc took only took five minutes with me and made a diagnosis--PF. He wanted to give me a cortisone shot!! No way. i don't believe in invasive procedures when a doc has only spent 5 min. with me. I haven't been back yet. How old are you?? I am 21. I've gained a lot of weight, --40lbs--, in the three yrs this has been going on. have you?? At first my primary doc thought i was diabetic because of the wieght gain and the burning pain in my foot!!! i hope i haven't bored you. (-THIS IS KINDA LONG-)
That is a good idea about the ice in the soda bottle!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Please CHANGE the subject heading below to summarize your response to this post.
Subject:
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]