Re: Bottom of feet

Posted by Annette on 12/14/98
Yes. This is called metatarsalgia and is in the ball of the foot. You can have it along with PF as I do and it can be a deadly painful combination. Metatarsal pads or supports are supposed to help but only made my pain worse. 16:16:11

Follow Ups To This Message:

Post A Followup To This Message:

E-Mail: (optional)
Modify the subject heading below to summarize your response.