Re: Insoles and then surgery

Posted by Bea on 12/15/98
The first thing you must bo is get a lawyer & don't even talk to the other insurance co. If you do not know a lawyer check with the American Bar Association or see if there is some professional legal association in Indianapolis. CHeck with city hall if there is no listing in the phone book and they probably can steer you or give you some advice. You definately need legal advise as to what to do. As far as the surgury, I don't know what to tell you. If you check through the messages you will read time after time of people who had surgury and are sorry because they went through a lot & didn't find any relief. I haven't had the experience so I can't say. Good Luck & be sure & get legal advise first of all. 22:29:28

Follow Ups To This Message:

Post A Followup To This Message:

E-Mail: (optional)
Modify the subject heading below to summarize your response.