Re: Seeking help losing weight with PF

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]

Posted by Teresa Jones on February 19, 1998 at 13:53:00:
In Reply to: Seeking help losing weight with PF posted by suzanne on January 24, 1998 at 20:27:01:
I too am overweight and suffer with PF and have for nearly 6 years now. I have tried lots of diets but soon was so discouraged about losing any weight...I gave up. Now nearly 90 lbs overweight and wishing I could get on a walking program I too have felt despair. But, I recently joined in a group called "Weigh Down". They do not stress exercise at all, just getting control of food.It does have a spiritual emphasis, but I must tell you, it has brought me out of a depression from chronic pain and obesity issues. I am losing slowly, but am excited about the dimension added to my life. My husband and family are noticing a difference in my attitude.....and in turn it is helping me to cope with the pf and to feel as if there is hope for me to lose the weight without hurting my feet doing it....
Weigh Down has a website....www.wdworkshop.com....visit it and see what you think...hang in there my friend!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]