Re: I need some advice...

Posted by Susie on 2/05/99
Janet T.,
I have had PF for 10 Yrs.and have tried orthodics and also have a
high arch. It always felt like I had a sock bunched up under my arch
but from reading things on this site it appears everyone is kind of
different in what works for them. If you do try orthodics try leather ones, you can get them from a chiropracter and they take a mold of your feet. They worked for awhile but now I use Birkenstock inserts and they work fine, it is just my feet hurt so bad. Birkenstock sandals work for me too. I wish you the best of luck.
Susie 21:45:57

Follow Ups To This Message:

Post A Followup To This Message:

E-Mail: (optional)
Modify the subject heading below to summarize your response.