Got it Susie, check below

Posted by Lyndel on 2/09/99
Susie,

Yep, got your messages, check below for my answers! Have a great day! I've been feeling alot better this week. On my feet more (which seems strange?) and doing lots of stretches in the morning before I get out of bed. This helps my feet to not hurt with even the first step! What a relief! I also stretch out my calf muscles durring the day while I'm working. I'm also taking lots of calicum supplements! I think all this is working because my feet feel 10 times better than last week. Oh by the way. I'm alergic to dairy so my calcium intake went to nil for the past 3 years since I've learned I was alergic to dairy (boy what next in my life!) Anyway, my mother in law figured I've got this foot problem because of a lack of calcium intake combined with being off my feet more because of my job (which all took place in about the same time period) so I hope this helps!

Gotta run (all pun intended!) late for work and I've got to drive to West Yellowstone today through a very icy canyon! Oh what fun! Wish it was light out! Hate those darn deer in the beginning of the canyon, crazy drivers in the canyon, deer and Big horn sheep at Big Sky Ski resort and Buffalo and turons (tourists who are morons) in the park.

see ya tonight

Lyndel
199.74.250.104 08:05:19

Follow Ups To This Message:

Post A Followup To This Message:

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Modify the subject heading below to summarize your response.
Subject:
Comments: