Anyone tried an Antioxidant Complex

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]

Posted by Pamela on March 30, 1998 at 19:51:42:
I've had PF for about a year. Stretching, and other methods of treatment have not worked. Two weeks ago I began taking an antioxidant that appears to finally be offering profound relief. I don't want to make any claims until I find out if anyone else has had a similar experience or this is coincidental with something else.

I'm taking 625 milligrams twice daily of an antioxidant with the following ingredient combination: Proanthocynidins and extracts from grape skin, grape seeds, ginkgo biloba and bilberry. The claim is that Proanthocynidins binds connective tissues like collagen and elastin--providing protection against oxidation and inflammatory damage. It also claims to fortify the capillary wall structure for healthy functioning of tissue and joints. The other ingredients offer bolstered antioxidant protection.

Anyway, I'm ready to start reducing the quantity and see if the inflammation returns or is controllable. I can't begin to describe what a relief it is to have the pain dramatically reduced in the morning and disappear during the day. During the past week, I generally hurt just a bit in the morning and feel no pain throughout the day--unless I stand all day on a hard surface.

Any responses would be appreciated. Thank You!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]