Heel Spur

Posted by Peter on 3/09/99
Looking for information on treatment or procedure to correct heel spur.

I have a heel spur directly on the back of right heel, approximately 1/2 inch from constant rubbing of poor fitting shoes.

Not a great deal of pain, but cannot fit into most shoes because of the spur.

Is there a specific name for this heel spur or any corrective measures that others have used?

pppsl768.chicagonet.net 11:14:47

Follow Ups To This Message:

Post A Followup To This Message:

E-Mail: (optional)
Modify the subject heading below to summarize your response.