Re: True! Dont wait too long!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]

Posted by LaNell on June 09, 1998 at 16:25:26:
I just started learning about heel spurs lately after going to the doctor{company} and being shown the X-ray. She said I had caused some soft tissue damage when I stepped off the curb and came down at an angle. She told me that 50% of the population have spurs but only half of them ever have any problems. All I know is she told me about the hot and cold treatments and the anti inflamitorys seemed to help. also the real squishy heal cushions helped more than the harder ones. She realised me but I have found the pain has reaccured and is becomming unbearable.It even hurts when I'm sittng. When I first stand I can bearly walk but after being up for awhile the pain seems to decrease.Until I sit again and the Pain starts again . Once I'm up and moving around I try not to stop for fear of the pain when I do finally stop it's terrible. I think I will need some pain medicine ect. What type of doctor should I see? I'm never sick so I don't even Have a family doctor.I've always been a strong person and this really embarrassing.Iam a novice at this computor stuff and Im sure I have talked Too much. Sorry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Heel Pain Message Board ]